Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Titanic in Belfast.

On my last day in Ireland I took the bus and traveled from Dublin to the northern city of Belfast. It was an awesome day. I enjoyed my day. I visited the Museum dedicated to the Titanic, very impressive, worth seeing it.
Titanic Belfast is the world's largest Titanic visitor experience and a "must see" visit in any tour of Belfast and Northern Ireland. It is located in Titanic Quarter, right beside the historic site of this world famous ship's construction. Housed in an iconic 6-floor building, this state-of-the-art visitor experience tells the story of the Titanic, from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and tragic end.

En Belfast, Irlanda esta el museo del Titanic , es un museo localizado en un edificio de 6 pisos. Una gran experiencia. El Titanic fue construido en esta ciudad.



























No comments:

Post a Comment